- City Palace- Being the residence of the former royals of Jaipur it also houses a museum with a superb collection of costumes & armoury of Mughal & Rajputs. It also has an art gallery and an excellent collection of miniature paintings, carpets and rare astronomical works in Persian, Latin and Sanskrit.
- Jantar Mantar – One of the largest stone observatories.
- Hawa mahal – Palace of winds – built in 1799 AD in sandstone it is a major Rajput landmark
- Govind Devji Temple- The most popular temple of Jaipur dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Albert Hall Museum – A fine example of Indo-sarcenic style of architecture it has an exquisite collection of sculptures, paintings, decorative wares and the celebrated Persian carpet.
- Amber Palace – A beautiful complex of palaces, halls, pavilions, gardens & temples built over a period of two centuries.
- Jaigarh – The old fort of the Amber rulers which houses one of the largest cannons.
- Nahargarh – Beautiful palace of the earlier rulers of Amber