Learn to cook authentic Indian food with Manjul Kumari one of the owners of the beautiful Mandawa Haveli.
Each class will give you an opportunity to not only learn an authentic Indian meal but also interact with Manjul and her family and learn about the spices and cooking traditions of India along with delightful insights into the culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
Each cooking class of a minimum of 1-2 hours :-
- 3-4 dishes including a dessert.
- Lunch or Dinner depending on the time booked.
- Bottled water
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Printed recipes to take home.
- Cooking demonstration followed by a vegetarian meal USD 50 per pax
- Cooking demonstration followed by a non - vegetarian meal USD 75 per pax
Additional info :
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Short Cooking demonstration : Duration 1 hour
Please note, this experience is not a professional cooking class or tour, rather it is meant to be an interaction with a local person and share the culture and cuisine together.